- APO, FPO, DPO will ship Standard only. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- PO Boxes & US Territories will ship Standard only.
- Alaska & Hawaii with PO boxes can take 2 to 4 weeks.
- Shipping dates are calculated as business days, excludes weekends and holidays.
- Before 1:00 PM EST orders ship the same business day.
- After 1:00 PM EST orders ship the following business day.
How long does it take to get to me?
Once an order has been submitted, it is generally dispatched within 24 hours. Delivery takes approx. 5 - 7 working days.
Please note the following FedEx delivery requirements:
A signature IS NOT required for residential deliveries.
A signature IS required for deliveries to apartment complexes and commercial addresses (they cannot leave your package without a signature or they will become liable). If you are not available to sign and FedEx has already attempted delivery, you have a few options. You can either sign the yellow slip the driver leaves on your door telling him to leave the package at the manager's office or with a neighbor who can sign, or you can call FedEx with your tracking # and give them authorization to deliver to another address.
For FedEx shipments, please allow 3-5 business days (unless upgraded shipping options are chosen).
FedEx SmartPost® Shipping
By utilizing the United States Postal Service (USPS) for final delivery, FedEx SmartPost reaches every U.S. address within 7-10 business days. Please note: Shipments via FedEx SmartPost to Alaska and Hawaii will take anywhere from 14-18 business days.
Shipping to an APO Address
We do ship to military addresses via FedEx SmartPost. Please allow 14-18 business days for delivery.